A pointless mainblog
An usual teenager with an unusual love for gymnastics, food in general & books. Atm I mostly post about youtubers, feminism, cute animals, random text posts & food. Oh, and my name is Alicia, feel free to message me about anything! ~ I spend way to much time on here, you have now been warned ~
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
YOU ARE THE HERO GOTHAM DESERVES
I’M CRYING BECAUSE OF THAT CAPTION
In September we drove the width of India in three little rickshaws.
The full moon rises through the Olympic Rings, hanging beneath Tower Bridge, during the London 2012 Olympic Games - August 3, 2012.